Openface has been a pioneer in high-speed Internet connections for businesses since 1996, and a pioneer in fiber optic Internet since 1999. Fiber optic technology is the fastest, most reliable and technologically advanced Internet technology in existence today.
Fiber Optic Internet Access Specifications
- Connection speeds: 5Mbps, 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 40Mbps, 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 1,000Mbps, 10,000Mbps
- Symmetrical & Full Duplex connections (one dedicated channel for upload, & one dedicated channel for download)
- Customizable bandwidth packages (up to unlimited transfer) with access to self-serve bandwidth portal
- BGP4 based IP transit services
- IPv4 and IPv6 available
- Professionally installed and tested local loops, optimized for peak performance Technical specifications for the Internet backbone
Network Backbone Specifications
- Our redundant core network transits your data around the world or around the corner through our Tier 1 carrier partners including:
- Our bandwidth to the Internet is dedicated always available
- Next-generation Carrier-Ethernet enabled MPLS backbone. We use MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0 certified equipment to deliver our service.
- We host Akamai® servers in our datacenter to ensure the content you need is readily available and waiting on our network.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) and client service
- Our 24/7 bilingual technical support ensures a rapid response and resolution to any situation
- Our Best-of-breed end-to-end SLA protects our customers by ensuring all key metrics are met or surpassed (MTTr, MTTR, uptime, etc.)
Why fiber optic Internet?
- It is by far the fastest Internet available today, with speeds up to 10,000Mbps
- It is more reliable and not affected by noise/interference or distance like copper-based connections can be. This translates into higher productivity with always-on applications such as ERP, CRM, RDP, cloud aps, backups and others…
- It is the most scalable technology; a client can opt to start with a 5Mbps fiber connection and upgrade as their needs grow
- It is the most stable technology, with the best performance in latency, jitter and other measurable KPI that translate into a better user experience with sensitive applications such as Voice over IP telephony, videoconferencing